Mr. and Mrs. Frank J. White of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family cruise to the Caribbean, a gift from their son and daughter-in-law. A later gathering for family and friends was held in Classics V Banquet & Conference Center, Amherst. Mr. White and Dorothy Preston were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired millwright for American Axle; she is currently working part time as a school monitor for Ken-Ton School District. They have two children and six grandchildren.
Frank and Dorothy White celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 90 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice