Mr. and Mrs. Conrad J. Gospodarski of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Gospodarski and Francine Zandrowicz were married Sept. 7, 1963, in Transfiguration Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the Narcotics Division of the Erie County Sheriff’s Office with 33 years of service and former president of the New York State/Eastern Canada Chapter of the FBI National Academy Associates; she is a retired instructor for Diet Workshop. They have a daughter and a granddaughter.
Francine and Conrad Gospodarski celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance