Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Landes of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in their son’s home. Mr. Landes and Ellen Feairheller were married Aug. 21, 1953, in Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired police officer in the Hamburg Police Department; she is retired from Hamburg Central Schools. They have two children, three grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Ellen and Kenneth Landes celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance