Mr. and Mrs. Laurence Peplin of Arcade celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip with their daughters and sons-in-law to Bailey Island, Maine, where the couple had honeymooned 50 years ago. Mr. Peplin and Elizabeth Salzler were married Sept. 14, 1963, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Springville. He is clerk of the works for various school construction projects in Western New York; she is a American Kennel Club judge and a champion titled Havanese breeder. They have two daughters and eight grandchildren.
Elizabeth and Laurence Peplin celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins