Mr. and Mrs. Laurence Peplin of Arcade celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip with their daughters and sons-in-law to Bailey Island, Maine, where the couple had honeymooned 50 years ago. Mr. Peplin and Elizabeth Salzler were married Sept. 14, 1963, in St. Aloysius Catholic Church, Springville. He is clerk of the works for various school construction projects in Western New York; she is a American Kennel Club judge and a champion titled Havanese breeder. They have two daughters and eight grandchildren.
Elizabeth and Laurence Peplin celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 259 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home