Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Arent of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family breakfast. Mr. Arent and Loretta Zachmyc were married Aug. 7, 1948, by the Rev. Julian Arent, brother of Daniel, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church. He is retired from Quebecor Printing; she is retired from AM&A’s and Bon-Ton department stores. They have three children, four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Daniel and Loretta Arent celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph