Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Arent of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family breakfast. Mr. Arent and Loretta Zachmyc were married Aug. 7, 1948, by the Rev. Julian Arent, brother of Daniel, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church. He is retired from Quebecor Printing; she is retired from AM&A’s and Bon-Ton department stores. They have three children, four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Daniel and Loretta Arent celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 117 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance