Mr. and Mrs. Clayton Ertel of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family trip in June to Disney World in Orlando, Fla., followed by a Mass of thanksgiving blessing in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Clarence, and a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More, Lancaster, in September. Mr. Ertel and Sally Samson were married Sept. 14, 1963, in Nativity of Mary Catholic Church. He is a real estate broker in Clarence; she is a retired medical secretary. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Clayton and Sally Ertel celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 234 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals