Mr. and Mrs. Charles Smith of Sndyer Beach in Irving, and Alamo, Texas, celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Smith and Nan Robinson were married Aug. 15, 1953, in St. Bridget Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired Buffalo firefighter and operating engineer for Higgins Engineering. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
Chuck and Nan Smith celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph