Mr. and Mrs. Donald S. Gronowski of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church, Elma, followed by an intimate family gathering hosted by their children. Mr. Gronowski and Christine Bracikowski were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired area superintendent for Harsco’s Heckett Multiserv Division; she is a retired office administrator. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
Christine and Donald Gronowski celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 156 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 92 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult