Mr. and Mrs. Charles Kohler of Fredonia, formerly of Clarence, celebrated their 50th anniversary with a small family dinner. Mr. Kohler and Nancy Pruner were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Williamsville United Methodist Church. He is a retired high school teacher in the Ken-Ton district; she is a retired elementary school teacher at Clarence Central. They have two sons and two grandchildren.
Charles and Nancy Kohler celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph