Mr. and Mrs. Charles Kohler of Fredonia, formerly of Clarence, celebrated their 50th anniversary with a small family dinner. Mr. Kohler and Nancy Pruner were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Williamsville United Methodist Church. He is a retired high school teacher in the Ken-Ton district; she is a retired elementary school teacher at Clarence Central. They have two sons and two grandchildren.
Charles and Nancy Kohler celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 188 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 74 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals