Mr. and Mrs. Franklin O. Sisson Sr. of Elma celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family picnic at their home, followed by a later anniversary commemoration service in Union Road United Church of Christ, Cheektowaga. Mr. Sisson and Catherine A. Messing were married Sept. 5, 1953, in Union Road United Church of Christ. He is retired owner of C Concrete Inc., Depew; she is a retired bookkeeper for the family business. They have three children, eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Catherine and Franklin Sisson celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud