Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Zelak of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a private dinner. Mr. Zelak and Carol A. Haskins were married Aug. 31, 1963, in Queen of All Saints Catholic Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired controls technician for Bethlehem Steel and Arcellsor Mittel after 44 years of service. She is a retired senior customer service representative for Beneficial New York Inc. They have a son and two grandchildren.
Carol and Ronald Zelak celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice