Mr. and Mrs. Frank A. Colosimo of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. A trip to Italy is planned. Mr. Colosimo and Camille L. Cappellino were married Sept. 14, 1963, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Clarence. He is a hairdresser in the Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from the City of Buffalo. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Camille and Frank Colosimo celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 132 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance