Mr. and Mrs. Frank A. Colosimo of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. A trip to Italy is planned. Mr. Colosimo and Camille L. Cappellino were married Sept. 14, 1963, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Clarence. He is a hairdresser in the Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from the City of Buffalo. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Camille and Frank Colosimo celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals