Mr. and Mrs. Radhakrishna “C.R.” Rao of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. Mr. Rao and Bhargavi Naidu were married Sept. 9, 1948, in Chennai, India. He is Eberly Professor emeritus of statistics at Pennsylvania State University and currently a research professor at the University at Buffalo; she is a retired professor. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Bhargavi and C.R. Rao celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified