Mr. and Mrs. Donald Guglielmo of South Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family vacation at Disney World and a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Guglielmo and Arlene Leone were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Anthony Catholic Church, Fredonia. He is a retired senior highway maintenance engineer for Erie County Department of Public Works with 44 years of service; she is a retired secretary for the Depew School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Arlene and Donald Guglielmo celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance