Mr. and Mrs. Donald Guglielmo of South Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family vacation at Disney World and a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Guglielmo and Arlene Leone were married Sept. 7, 1963, in St. Anthony Catholic Church, Fredonia. He is a retired senior highway maintenance engineer for Erie County Department of Public Works with 44 years of service; she is a retired secretary for the Depew School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Arlene and Donald Guglielmo celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals