BATAVIA – The Iroquois Trail Council of the Boy Scouts of America will honor one distinguished citizen from each of its five counties tonight at the 39th annual Boypower Dinner at Genesee Community College.
Honorees will include:
• Peter Robinson, founder of the Lockport Peanut Butter and Jelly Drive, chairman of the Lockport Fire Board and the Lockport Republican Committee.
• William Hayes, owner of Turnbull Heating and Air Conditioning in Batavia, for Genesee County.
• Jodi Gaines, owner of Claims Recovery Financial Services, for Orleans County.
• James Rutowski, Warsaw real estate developer, for Wyoming County.
• Craig Bolesky, owner of Q&R Food Service, for Livingston County.