Erie County Sheriff Tim Howard encourages residents to get rid of unwanted and expired medications in the seventh annual National Prescription Drug Take Back Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Drugs can be dropped off without questions at the following locations:
• SUNY Buffalo State, 1300 Elmwood Ave.
• Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens, 2665 South Park Ave.
• Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, 1540 Maple Road., Amherst.
• Kenmore Mercy Hospital, 2950 Elmwood Ave., Kenmore.
• Sisters Hospital St. Joseph Campus, 2605 Harlem Road, Cheektowaga.
• Grand Island Town Hall, 2255 Baseline Road, Grand Island.
• West Seneca Senior Center, 4620 Seneca St., West Seneca.
• West-Herr Collision Center, 5140 Camp Road, Hamburg.
• Twin District Fire Department, 4999 William St., Lancaster.
• Mercy Ambulatory Center, 3669 Southwestern Blvd., Orchard Park.
• North Collins Police Department, 10543 Main St., North Collins.
• Angola Village Hall, 41 Commercial St., Angola.
• Bertrand Chaffee Hospital, 224 E. Main St., Springville.