The Elma Town Board is holding a work session at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the William Lexo Room at Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
The agenda includes discussion of the planned demolition of an old storage building and the press box at Creek Road Park.
Also this week:
• The Elma Historical Society will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the town museum, 3011 Bowen Road.
• The Elma Library Board of Trustees meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the library, 1860 Bowen Road.
• A meeting of Elma’s Zoning Board of Appeals begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Iroquois School Board has a budget hearing and regular meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the intermediate school, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma.
• The annual meeting of the Marilla Cemetery Association begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday at 335 Town Line Road.
• The Wales Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road.
• Friends of the Elma Library, 1860 Bowen Road, is hosting the Union Volunteers Fife & Drum Corps on Wednesday. Their performance begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by a lecture and demonstration of Civil War Field Music, as well as a presentation on the Civil War. Registration is requested; call 652-2719.
• A meeting of the Marilla Planning Board begins at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Community Center, 1810 Two Rod Road.
• Town of Elma officials will dedicate a Blue Star Memorial at 9 a.m. Saturday, honoring all members of the armed services, at the veterans park in front of Town Hall. Ceremonies, which include a military musical tribute by Iroquois High School, will be followed by refreshments in Town Hall. The public is invited.
• The Elma Fire Company Auxiliary, 2945 Bowen Road, is hosting a flea market and penny sale/auction from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Tables are $15; call 863-8908.