The drama club at Iroquois High School will present the “The Wizard of Oz” in three performances, beginning Friday.
All shows will be in the high school auditorium, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma. Friday’s performance is at 7 p.m.; there will be a matinee at 3 p.m. Saturday, followed by another performance at 7.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for senior citizens and $5 for students and children. Call 652-3000, ext. 7001, for ticket information.
Also this week:
• The Elma Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• An exhibit of more than 180 Easter eggs, mostly from the private collection of Carol Bosch, opens Thursday in The Museum, 3011 Bowen Road, Elma. The collection includes Ukrainian, ostrich, goose and musical eggs, as well as “Hippy” eggs decorated by Camp Fire Girls in 1960. Call 652-9458 to schedule an appointment to view the eggs; the exhibit is open 1 to 4 p.m. Thursdays, as well as 1 to 4 p.m. on April 6 and 13.
• Boys & Girls Club of Elma, Marilla & Wales, 2080 Girdle Road, Elma, is sponsoring “Sports – Ultimate Tailgate Party,” its annual adults-only fundraiser and auction, at 6:30 p.m. Saturday. Tickets, which are $30 per person or $250 for a table of 10, include adult beverages, finger foods and desserts, There will be raffles, and silent and live auctions. Music by Rick Dombrowski. Call 652-9292 for tickets.
• Order your free tickets for next Sunday’s concert by the United States Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors at Iroquois Middle School in Elma. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. in the school auditorium. Tickets can be ordered online at www.iroquoiscsd.org; look under “News & Notes.” You also can call 863-7409.
• Kiwanis Club of Marilla and the Historical Society are co-hosting an “Active Shooter Survival” program at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Marilla Community Center, 1810 Two Rod Road. The 75-minute program is free and open to the public.