The Marilla Town Board has scheduled a special meeting for Tuesday night to discuss a package deal with Paychex.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. in the upper meeting room of Town Hall, 1720 Two Rod Road.
The deal would include, but isn’t limited to, handling payroll, health care and human resources.
A work session will follow.
Also this week:
• The Elma Fire Auxiliary will hold a Krolick’s chicken barbecue beginning at 11:30 a.m. Sunday in the Elma Fire Social Hall, 2945 Bowen Road. Eat in or take out. Tickets are $9.50.
• A meeting of the Elma Conservation Board, which will review conservation easements, begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Elma Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Elma Moratorium Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in town hall.
• A meeting of the Marilla Historical Society begins at 7 p.m. Monday in the Community Center, 1810 Two Rod Road.
• Marilla Free Library’s adult book club will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday to discuss “Faithful Place” by Hannah French. The session, at 11637 Bullis Road, is open to the public.
• Pet Connection of Marilla will host a chicken barbecue and auction fundraiser beginning at noon Sunday in the Moose Lodge, 905 Main St., East Aurora. Dinners are takeout only. Call the shelter at 652-0192 to reserve a dinner.
• Erie County Comptroller Stefan Mychajliw will be the guest at Tuesday’s workshop of the Wales Town Board, which begins at 7 p.m. in the community center, 12345 Big Tree Road.