Mr. and Mrs. Lowell Shaw of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Shaw and Ellen Kulp were married June 20, 1953, in Amherst Community Church, Snyder. He is retired from the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra at Kleinhans Music Hall; she is a retired real estate broker. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Ellen and Lowell Shaw
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance