Candidates for judge of County Court, sheriff, coroner, county clerk and county treasurer in Wyoming County were elected Tuesday without opposition.
Among Wyoming County’s 16 towns, there were scattered contests for local offices, according to the county’s Board of Elections in Warsaw.
Elected to countywide offices without opposition were Michael M. Mohun, judge of County Court; Gregory J. Rudolph, sheriff; Michael E. Smith, coroner; Rhonda Pierce, county clerk; and Cheryl Mayer, county treasurer.
The unofficial results among contested seats in the various towns include:
• Attica: Town clerk: Kristen Mell, 559; Amanda Brown, 239.
• Eagle: Town Board (two elected): Diana Henry, 182; Chris Jones, 181; Karen Almeter, 114; Stanley Marsh, 94.
• Gainesville: Town Board (two elected): James Shearing, 291; Ann Bookmiller, 218; Thomas J. Marquart, 190; .
• Java: Supervisor: Vanesse Zeches-McCormick, 282; Charles McCormick, 162; Brian J. Deck, 146. Town Board (two elected): Tracy George, 364; Henry Rose, 346; John Meyer, 286; James Bagley, 168.
• Orangeville: Supervisor: Susan C. May, 306; Harold S. Hopkins, 221. Highway superintendent: Wade A. Roggow, 206; James J. Daniel, 177; Keith Kraft, 146. Town Board (two elected): James Herman, 349; Joe Ahl, 308; Mary Perry, 172; Linda Makson, 139; Ronald L. Heppner Jr., 44.
• Sheldon: Town justice: Francis Lefort, 345; Dave Heitzhaus, 177. Town Board (two elected): Brian W. Becker, 384; Michael R. Armbrust, 384; Frank Moffatt, 179.
• Warsaw: Supervisor: Becky Ryan, 631; David Lanni, 334. Highway superintendent: Jeffrey Royce, 780; Richard Prusinowski, 169. Town Board (two elected): Kevin Zeches, 550; Shani Jones, 518; Primo Biscaro, 411; Thomas Uptegrove, 384.
Board of Elections tabulations did not include the party affiliations of the candidates or which of them are incumbents.