Mr. and Mrs. Edward Stepien of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family trip to Orlando, Fla. Mr. Stepien and Christine Beagent were married Aug. 3, 1963, in St. Augustine Church in Depew. He is a retired United Parcel Service driver in Buffalo; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Aspire of Western New York. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Edward and Christine Stepien
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins