Mr. and Mrs. Gunther Piepke of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception in Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. A future trip is planned for North America, Europe, Greece, Turkey, Australia and New Zealand. Mr. Piepke and Dorothy Kleber were married July 6, 1963, in St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Williamsville. He is retired from major construction for Balling Brothers; she is retired from music education at Iroquois Central schools, Elma, with 35 years of service.
Dorothy and Gunther Piepke
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 150 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice