Mr. and Mrs. Richard Wagner of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass at Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Depew, followed by a reception at Polish Falcon Club. Mr. Wagner and Judith Kulikowski were married Aug. 10, 1963, in St. Augustine Catholic Church in Depew. He is retired from the air freight department of United Airlines at Buffalo Niagara International Airport with 42 years of service; she is a retired receptionist for St. Mary’s High School with 35 years of service. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Richard and Judith Wagner celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph