Mr. and Mrs. Richard Wagner of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass at Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Depew, followed by a reception at Polish Falcon Club. Mr. Wagner and Judith Kulikowski were married Aug. 10, 1963, in St. Augustine Catholic Church in Depew. He is retired from the air freight department of United Airlines at Buffalo Niagara International Airport with 42 years of service; she is a retired receptionist for St. Mary’s High School with 35 years of service. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Richard and Judith Wagner celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 234 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals