Mr. and Mrs. David Teloh of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A party hosted by their children at Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant is planned for September. Mr. Teloh and Joy Manns were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Holy Family Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is retired from technical marketing for Pierce and Steven and Pratt & Lambert, recently retiring this year as a part-time adjunct instructor for Canisius College. They have three children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Joy and Dave Teloh celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 139Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 112 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 74 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice