The Friends of Clarence Library will hold a used bicycle sale from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at the library at 3 Town Place.
All bikes will be sold as is and all sales are final.
Donations of bicycles in good condition will be accepted at the library from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday and 2 to 4 p.m. Friday.
Also this week:
• The Clarence School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the lecture hall at the high school, 9625 Main St., for a public hearing on the 2014-2015 budget.
• Marty Biniasz, director of special events for the Erie County Fair, will give a presentation on the 175th anniversary of the fair this year at Tuesday’s meeting of the Clarence Historical Society, which starts at 7 p.m. in the Town Park Clubhouse, 10405 Main St. It’s free and open to the public; refreshments will be served. For information, call the museum at 759-8575.
• The Town Ethics Board meets at 8:55 a.m. Wednesday in the Kathy Hallock Conference Room of Town Hall, One Town Place.
• The Brothers of Mercy will host their 13th annual Caritas Awards Dinner at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, 6461 Transit Road, Depew.
The Patsy Casilio Humanitarian Award will be given to attorney Robert J. Kresse. The Clarence Senior Citizens will be the non-profit organization honoree. Northtown Orthopedics will receive the Corporate Award for community service. For reservations, call Audrey Nguyen at 543-8368.
• The Town Board meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday for a work session, followed by a regular meeting at 7:30, in Town Hall.