The Clarence Historic Preservation Commissioner meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the Hallock Room, Town Hall, One Town Place.
Also this week:
• Clarence Fire District No. 1 is holding an election for one commissioner for a five-year-term on Tuesday, from 6 to 9 p.m. in the fire hall, 10355 Main Street.
• The Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Planning Board convenes Wednesday for a work session at 6:30 p.m., followed by a regular meeting at 7:30 p.m.
• The Town Board will hold a special meeting 3 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Clarence Chamber of Commerce’s holiday mixer is Tuesday at 6 p.m. in Protocol Restaurant, 6766 Transit Road, Williamsville. The price is $25 per person.
• The Chamber’s open enrollment period ends Tuesday.
• The Chamber is holding a business round table at 5:30 Thursday in the Clarence Public Library, Three Town Place, Clarence. The guest speakers are C.J. Maurer and Erik Eustice from “Of the Sea.”