A Town Board meeting is scheduled for 6:45 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 3301 Broadway.
• Free, hour-long Zumba classes are offered at 10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays in Town Park on Harlem Road. The classes, presented by Independent Health and YMCA Buffalo Niagara, meet in the shelters near Reinstein Library.
• Crash Cadillac will perform at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Senior Concert Series under the gazebo at the Senior Center, 3349 Broadway. Bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on.
• The Sloan Village Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Village Hall, 425 Reiman St.
• Mike Randall and Friends will present a summer reading show at 2 p.m. Wednesday in Julia Boyer Reinstein Library, 1030 Losson Road. The session will include puppets, magic, science and audience participation. Call the library at 668-4991 or drop by to register.
• Farmer Tom Walsh will be featured at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Family Concert Series at Town Park on Harlem Road. The concert will be held at the Casimir Pulaski Cultural Center, where lawn seating is available.
• The Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Council Chambers at Town Hall.
• Cheektowaga Family Days will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in Town Park on Harlem Road. The Buffalo Zoomobile will visit both afternoons, and an arts and crafts festival will be held.