Curtain time is 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday for the presentation of Arsenic and Old Lace in the Cheektowaga-Sloan School District.
The performance, by John F. Kennedy High School’s Drama Club, will be held in Greenauer Auditorium at the school, 305 Cayuga Creek Road.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students, and will be sold at the door.
Also this week:
• A meeting of the Maryvale School Board begins at 6 p.m. Monday in the board room at the district’s administration building, 1050 Maryvale Drive.
• The Town Board meets at 6:45 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers at Town Hall, 3301 Broadway.
• A meeting of the Town Park Community Association, formerly known as The Cheektowaga Town Park Homeowners Association, begins at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Alexander Community Center, 275 Alexander Ave.
• The Cheektowaga-Sloan School Board meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Irma Czubaj Board Room at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School, 166 Halstead Ave., Sloan.
• Zonta Club of Cheektowaga-Lancaster is sponsoring a “Shopping and Sweets Nite” from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday in the Senior Center, 3349 Broadway. Admission is $5, and includes door prize tickets and refreshments.
• The Cleveland Hill School Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the community room at 105 Mapleview Road.
• Ann Marie Linnabery is guest speaker at Thursday’s meeting of the Cheektowaga Historical Association, which begins at 7 p.m. in the Senior Center on Broadway. Linnabery, assistant director of education for the Niagara County Historical Society, will talk about Queen Victoria, Victorian-era Christmas and the evolution of holiday traditions. The meeting is free and open to the public; refreshments will be served.
• Krimson (C) vs. “Big League” John McChesney will be featured in the heavyweight title match Saturday during Buffalo Championship Wrestling’s Pre-Thanksgiving Spectacular at F.J. Donovan Post 1626, American Legion, 3210 Genesee St. Doors open at 6:15 p.m. and bell time is 7:05. Advance ticket prices are $12 for front row, reserved; $11 for second row, reserved; and $10 for adult general admission. Tickets are $5 for children 12 years old and younger. Prices increase by $2 per ticket on the day of the event. For tickets, call 218-9716.