Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore M. LaRusso of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a surprise garden party, followed by a family dinner at Roycroft Inn in East Aurora. Mr. LaRusso and Josephine Fricano were married July 25, 1953, by family member Fr. Salvatore Cusimano at Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church. He is a retired purchasing manager for O’Connell Machinery with 47 years of service; she is a retired teacher for Amherst Community Church Child Care Center in Snyder. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Salvatore and Josephine LaRusso celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud