Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore M. LaRusso of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a surprise garden party, followed by a family dinner at Roycroft Inn in East Aurora. Mr. LaRusso and Josephine Fricano were married July 25, 1953, by family member Fr. Salvatore Cusimano at Our Lady of Loretto Catholic Church. He is a retired purchasing manager for O’Connell Machinery with 47 years of service; she is a retired teacher for Amherst Community Church Child Care Center in Snyder. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Salvatore and Josephine LaRusso celebrate 60th wedding anniversary
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 226 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals