Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Kolasny of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception at Pott’s Banquet Hall in Cheektowaga. Mr. Kolasny and Theresa Pittner were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Holy Apostles Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is retired from Buffalo Pharmacies in Cheektowaga. They have three children and 12 grandchildren.
Edwin and Theresa Kolasny celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance