LITTLE VALLEY – The arrest of a 24-year-old Town of Yorkshire man for drunken driving on a snowmobile that crashed in a field off Route 16 in the Town of Machias on Jan. 23, suffering injuries, was announced Wednesday. Brandon Lancaster, who was injured in the crash, also was charged with having an unregistered and uninsured snowmobile. He faces further proceedings in Machias Town Court in about two weeks.
Yorkshire snowmobiler charged in crash
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws