LITTLE VALLEY – The arrest and jailing of a 36-year-old Town of Yorkshire man was reported Wednesday by State Police. David L. Dietrich Jr. was taken into custody after allegedly threatening his estranged wife with a hammer in her Weaver road home in Yorkshire. After his arraignment on a second-degree menacing charge in Yorkshire Town Court, Dietrich was remanded to the Cattaraugus County Jail pending further proceedings.
Yorkshire man jailed after arrest for hammer threat
- 382 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo