A man from Bath and another from Bradford, Pa., pleaded guilty to having sex with underaged girls, and an Olean man admitted forcing an adult woman into sex during proceedings Monday before Cattaraugus County Court Judge Ronald D. Ploetz in Little Valley.
In another case, a 32-year-old Allegany man pleaded not guilty to having sex with an underaged girl.
• David A. Green, 35, of Bath, currently being held at the Cattaraugus County Jail, pleaded guilty to third-degree rape for having sex with a 16-year-old girl in the Town of Persia late last summer, possibly last July 25. He faces sentencing Aug. 11.
• Anival Otero, Jr., 27, of Bradford, Pa., waived indictment and pleaded guilty to criminal sexual action in the third-degree for a sodomy incident with a 16-year-old girl in the Town of Allegany last Aug. 16. He faces sentencing Sept. 8.
• Chad L. Springstead, 32, of Allegany, who is currently being held at the Cattaraugus County Jail, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with third-degree rape, and endangering the welfare of a child for allegedly having sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl in the Town of Allegany in April of this year.
• Zachary M. Fisher, 19, of Olean, pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct for forcing a woman to have sex with him in the City of Olean last Sept. 13, and to fourth-degree grand larceny for his role in the theft of a firearm in Olean last Oct. 5. He faces sentencing Aug. 11.
In other cases Monday in Cattaraugus County Court:
• Matthew S. Redeye, 30, an Olean man recently extradited from the Erie, Pa., area, and currently held at the Cattaraugus County Jail, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with vehicular assault in the second-degree, reckless endangerment in the first-degree, second-degree assault, felony driving while intoxicated, unlawfully fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle and reckless driving for a crash in the city of Salamanca last July 6 in which a passenger in his car was injured. Redeye fled to Pennsylvania after being charged with felony DWI when police found he had a blood-alcohol leavel of 0.11 per cent at the time of the crash.• Megan F. White, 17, of Great Valley, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging her with second-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment and unlawful imprisonment in the first degree for an attack on another woman in Little Valley last Dec. 19.
• Tracy A. Wadsworth, 29, of Kennedy, currently being held at the Cattaraugus County Jail, pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary for a Town of Coldspring break-in last June. He faces sentencing Aug. 11.
• Gregory P. Benavidez, 20, of Allegany, pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary for a Town of Allegany break-in last Sept. 20. He faces sentencing Aug. 11.
• Nathan G. Layman, 26, of Olean, pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a controlled substance in the third-degree and an attempted drug sale in Olean last Nov. 13. He face sentencing Aug. 11.