LITTLE VALLEY -- A 22-year-old South Dayton man was arrested by the state police Tuesday and charged with felony counts of possession of a forged instrument after a lengthy investigation into the thefts of a South Dayton woman’s checks. Michael L. Ramirez II is being held in the Cattaraugus County Jail without bail following his arrest after surveillance footage from a local super market confirmed him as the suspect cashing the woman’s stolen checks. He faces further court proceedings in South Dayton Village Court later this month.
South Dayton man arrested for possessing forged checks
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 335 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 211 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 183 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change