Mr. and Mrs. Richard J. McLaughlin of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a vacation at Virginia Beach, followed by a renewal of marriage vows at Blessed John XXIII Catholic Church in West Seneca and a family dinner at Mansard Inn in Orchard Park. Mr. McLaughlin and Carol V. Kuntz were married July 27, 1963, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from General Motors Powertrain, Tonawanda; she is retired from the business department at Mercy Hospital. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
Carol and Richard McLaughlin
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 85Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 81 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice