The City of Buffalo will purchase guns Saturday and not ask for any explanations.
The city’s seventh “No Questions Asked” gun buyback program will last from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at six drop-off sites throughout the city.
Participants have received more than $200,000 through pre-paid credit card incentives at the city’s past six gun buybacks. The city bought 4,457 guns total.
The drop-off sites will be at the following locations:
• East Side: True Bethel Baptist Church, 907 East Ferry St.
• West Side: Primera United Methodist Church, 62 Virginia St.
• Downtown: St. John Baptist Church, 184 Goodell St.
• South Buffalo: St. Thomas Aquinas Church, 450 Abbott Rd.
Pre-paid bank cash cards will be provided for the following:
• Non-working antique guns (including BB guns and pellet guns): $10
• Rifles/shotguns: $50
• Handguns: $75
• Assault weapons: $100