Mr. and Mrs. William J. Lewis of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Lewis and Juanita L. Kyles were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Buffalo. He is a retired scarfer and magnaflux tester for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired clerk-typist for the emergency room at Buffalo General Medical Center. They have a son and a grandson.
William and Juanita Lewis celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 73Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph