Mr. and Mrs. William J. Lewis of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Lewis and Juanita L. Kyles were married Aug. 17, 1963, in Buffalo. He is a retired scarfer and magnaflux tester for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired clerk-typist for the emergency room at Buffalo General Medical Center. They have a son and a grandson.
William and Juanita Lewis celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 220Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified