The Planning Board will review a proposal for a new residential and retail project on an empty lot on Hertel Avenue, near Starin Avenue, when it meets Tuesday morning.
Architect Karl Frizlen is proposing two buildings of three stories each. They would contain apartments and first-floor retail space. The development would also include parking.
Ellicott Development Company also is seeking approval for renovation of the facade and 2,600 square feet of interior office space at 1269 Main St., near Northampton Street.
The meeting begins at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 at City Hall.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• A Finance Committee meeting begins at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee meets at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• A meeting of the Legislation Committee begins at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers, and will include a public hearing on historic designations for buildings in the Larkin District.
• The Environmental Management Commission will meet at 8 a.m. Wednesday in Room 901, where it will discuss the city’s Green Code and a report on the Sewer Authority’s Long-Term Control Plan.
• The Buffalo Urban Development Corp.’s Real Estate Committee meets at noon Wednesday in the fourth-floor conference room at 95 Perry St. A Buffalo Brownfield Redevelopment Corp. meeting follows.