The Planning Board will meet at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall, and will review a site plan for the Richardson Complex at 400 Forest Ave. The project includes restoration and repair of the existing buildings.
The board will also review plans for the construction of a two-story, one-family home at 174 East St.; a second-floor addition at the office of Cellino & Barnes at 451 Grider St.; and Jim Mazzariello’s proposed conversion of a lumber yard to a used car sales lot with offices at 1400 Bailey Ave.
A presentation on the environmental aspects of the redevelopment of the former Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital site will take place. A site plan for the project will not be presented.
• The Common Council will meet at 2 p.m. Monday in Room 1417 of City Hall for a kick-off meeting about public financing of city campaigns. The Council agreed to set up a committee to explore the idea that taxpayers would cover at least some part of the cost of campaigns.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers, and will host a discussion on ridesharing services such as Uber and Lyft.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers and will discuss a proposed historic designation for three properties in the Fruit Belt, including a Civil War-era house that is at the site of a proposed deli and pharmacy to be developed by St. John Fruit Belt Community Development Corp.
• Buffalo Public Schools will hold meetings with parents and other stakeholders on the District Comprehensive Improvement Plan. The plan is required by the state to improve instruction. The work sessions will be held from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Imagination Room in Stanley M. Makowski Early Childhood Center, 1095 Jefferson Ave., and from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday in Room 116 in West Hertel Academy, 489 Hertel Ave. Refreshments will be served.
• The Environmental Management Commission will meet at 8 a.m. Wednesday in Room 901. The commission will review a proposed redevelopment of Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital and will hear from Public Works Commissioner Steven J. Stepniak.
• The Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority, the city’s control board, will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday in the first-floor conference room of the Market Arcade complex at 617 Main St. Beforehand, the board’s Audit, Finance and Budget Committee will meet at 12:30 p.m. in the same location.
• The Zoning Board will meet at 2 p.m. Wednesday in Room 901 of City Hall and will consider an application for live music at Sato, 739 Elmwood Ave.
• The Buffalo Urban Development Corp.’s Real Estate Committee will meet at noon Thursday in the fourth-floor conference room at 95 Perry St. A meeting of the Buffalo Brownfield Restoration Corp. will immediately follow.