The developer of Central Park Plaza will present its vision for the future of the Leroy-Fillmore neighborhood at a meeting Tuesday night.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. in School 61, 453 Leroy Ave.
LP Ciminelli’s vision incorporates ideas presented by residents during meetings last year. The company has invited Leroy-Fillmore residents and business owners.
To confirm attendance, e-mail email@example.com or call 218-4698.
Also this week:
• The Planning Board meets at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall.
• A meeting of the Common Council’s Civil Service Committee begins at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Buffalo Urban Development Corp. will meet at noon Tuesday in the fifth-floor conference room at 95 Perry St.
• A meeting of the Council’s Community Development Committee begins at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Legislation Committee will meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• A Preservation Board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m. Thursday in Room 901 in City Hall.
• Olmsted Center for Sight, 1170 Main St., is offering free tax preparation services from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday for couples who earned less than $58,000 in 2013 and are filing a joint return. Call 2-1-1 to schedule an appointment.