The Planning Board will meet at 8:15 a.m. Tuesday in Room 901 in City Hall and will consider plans by three of the most well-known members of Buffalo’s development community.
Developer Mark Croce’s Buffalo Development Corp. is planning a new restaurant at 294 Franklin St., site of the Buckin’ Buffalo Saloon.
Architect Karl Frizlen’s the Frizlen Group is planning a one-story, 900-square-foot addition to expand seating capacity at Sun Restaurant, 1989 Niagara St. A commercial kitchen, freezer and storage space will also be added.
Developer Carl Paladino’s Ellicott Development is planning to renovate a vacant building at 173 Elm St. into commercial office space and five market-rate apartments.
The RiverWorks project, a multi-use entertainment complex on Ganson Street is also on the agenda, but it’s not clear if the board will take action on it.
Also this week:
• The Board of Ethics will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday in Room 1317 in City Hall.
• The Council’s Civil Service Committee will meet at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Council’s Community Development Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers.
• The Zoning Board will meet at 2 p.m. Wednesday in Room 901 of City Hall and will consider plans from Legacy LaSalle for new apartments at 89 LaSalle Ave., and for 40 condos in three buildings at 375 Colvin Ave., the site of the former Korean United Methodist Church, which was demolished.
• The Preservation Board will meet at 3 p.m. Thursday in Room 901 of City Hall and will review plans to repair and reset granite steps near the Humboldt Basin at Martin Luther King Jr. Park at 175 N. Parade Ave.
The board will also review plans to restore “River Rock Gardens” in Riverside Park. The project includes 13,000 square feet of new pathways, new shrubs, perennials, a new stone bridge and 12 benches.