Mr. and Mrs. Thomas R. Rackl of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Banchetti By Rizzo’s banquet Hall, Amherst. Mr. Rackl and Anne B. Lepine were married July 6, 1963, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church/Chapel of St. Joseph’s New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired owner of Geyer Office Machines in Lancaster; she is a retired account clerk for Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Union Free School District. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Thomas and Anne Rackl celebrate 50 years of marriage
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph