A 32-year-old South Park Avenue man was charged with drug possession and criminal trespass when he allegedly ran into a neighbor’s unlocked apartment after being confronted by police and allegedly tried to hide some hypodermic needles and heroin. Jonathan Torres was charged about 1 a.m. Tuesday with criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of hypodermic instruments and criminal trespass.
Man charged with drug possession after he runs into neighbor’s flat
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins