Mr. and Mrs. Alfred “Jack” Baker of Clearwater, Fla., formerly of Buffalo, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Mr. Baker and Lucille Lyon were married Aug. 7, 1948, in United Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service, Buffalo; she is retired from Riverside Men’s Shop and Marine Midland Bank. They have four children, eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Jack Baker celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals