Mr. and Mrs. Alfred “Jack” Baker of Clearwater, Fla., formerly of Buffalo, celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. Mr. Baker and Lucille Lyon were married Aug. 7, 1948, in United Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service, Buffalo; she is retired from Riverside Men’s Shop and Marine Midland Bank. They have four children, eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Lucille and Jack Baker celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud