Mr. and Mrs. Richard Kosmoski of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a small family gathering. Mr. Kosmoski and Dorothy Matuszak were married July 31, 1948, in St. Joachim Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is retired from Cooper Turbocompressor in Cheektowaga. They had three children and three grandchildren.
Dorothy and Richard Kosmoski celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo