Mr. and Mrs. Richard Kosmoski of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a small family gathering. Mr. Kosmoski and Dorothy Matuszak were married July 31, 1948, in St. Joachim Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is retired from Cooper Turbocompressor in Cheektowaga. They had three children and three grandchildren.
Dorothy and Richard Kosmoski celebrate 65th wedding anniversary
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph