A 22-year-old Buffalo man who was stopped by state troopers assigned to the Buffalo Police Strike Force was arrested on a drunken driving charge after his car was stopped on Sycamore Street about 5:50 p.m. Friday because it had no working tail lights. Dwayne M.A. Barden was charged with driving while intoxicated after he failed field sobriety tests and showed a breath test result of a blood-alcohol content over 0.18 per cent. He was issued an appearance ticket for Buffalo City Court proceedings in two weeks.
Buffalo driver with no tail lights arrested for DWI
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo