A 22-year-old Buffalo man who was stopped by state troopers assigned to the Buffalo Police Strike Force was arrested on a drunken driving charge after his car was stopped on Sycamore Street about 5:50 p.m. Friday because it had no working tail lights. Dwayne M.A. Barden was charged with driving while intoxicated after he failed field sobriety tests and showed a breath test result of a blood-alcohol content over 0.18 per cent. He was issued an appearance ticket for Buffalo City Court proceedings in two weeks.
Buffalo driver with no tail lights arrested for DWI
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance