The exit ramp from the southbound Niagara Thruway (I-190) to the eastbound Scajaquada Expressway (Route 198) will be closed for bridge maintenance from about 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, according to the state Department of Transportation. Signs will be posted to direct motorists to alternate routes via the Ontario Street and Porter Avenue exits.
Bridge maintenance to close ramp from Niagara Section
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice