A 49-year-old Zenner Street man was arrested on a felony assault charge Sunday afternoon for allegedly cutting a neighbor man with an unknown object. Andre Wright was charged with second-degree assault about 5:30 p.m. after the 41-year-old victim was taken by ambulance to Buffalo General Hospital for stitches to close a two-inch cut on his left arm. The victim told officers he didn’t known what Wright was hitting him with multiple times as they argued.
Assault victim cut with unknown object
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance