A 27-year-old Kensington Avenue man was arrested for aggravated drunken driving early Monday after he allegedly drove through a red light at Grant Street at Lafayette Avenue. Jeffrey D. Beaver was pulled over on Grant street a few blocks away about 1 a.m.. He refused field sobriety tests but was arrested for aggravated DWI when he later registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.19 per cent.
Arrested for aggravated DWI after going through red light
- 555 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 99 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 98 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground